Final program (pdf)
- Key note speakers:
- Dr. Ross Todd, Associate Professor at Rutgers University, NJ, USA
School Libraries and Learning – what are the challenges?
- Lourense Das, Director of Meles School Library Service, Netherlands
School libraries in a European context.
- Building capacity in education.
- LLP - European cooperation on school education.
- School improvement plans – tools for action planning in your school library.
- WEB 2.0 – what´s that?
- Introduction to the educational system of Portugal. School visits.
- An overview of SLAM/GrandSLAM activities, experiences and outcomes.
- School libraries – workshops for learning - the Scandinavian way.
- Professional papers sessions — presentations of ‘best practice’ from participants in relation to course theme. Criterias for selection: relevance to course themes and target group. Proposals will be independently reviewed by course organizers before acceptance.
- SLAMIT marketplace – an opportunity for delegates to present
and share own experiences and details of home institutions.
- Ice-breaking activities.